Olin Baptist Church
Hamilton County, Texas
31 52.718' N 98 06.398' W
Directions: Start at the intersection of SH-281 and FM-219. Go .3 miles north on SH-281. The church is on the right (east) side of the road.
Text: Founded in 1878 by five charter members, this church originally was named Kings Chapel. It was also known as Pleasant Hill Missionary Baptist Church and as Dry Fork Church. The church deacons purchased land at this site in 1899, and when a post office for the community was granted under the name Olin, the church was renamed Olin Baptist Church. Serving the community for well over a century, this church has offered a variety of worship and educational programs and has supported both domestic and foreign missionary endeavors.