Central Christian Church of Lampasas
Lampasas County, Texas
31 03.913' N 98 10.887' W
Text: This Disciples of Christ congregation was organized as early as 1879. V. R. Stapp served as the first full-time pastor. In 1905, this church building was erected to replace an earlier sanctuary located on Fourth Street. Constructed of hand-quarried, native limestone, the Central Christian Church building exhibits some influences of the Romanesque revival style. Outstanding features include the masonry work and the corner tower.