First Public School in Lampasas
Lampasas County, Texas
31 04.120' N 98 10.890' W
Directions: Start at the intersection of North Avenue and Main Street. Go 100 yards north on Main Street. The marker is on the right (east) side of the street. The marker has been incorporated into the base for an old bell.
Text: Erected 1895 to replace rented sites and aid in raising standards. In constant use. RTHL, 1965