Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church
Colorado County, Texas
29 38.077' N 96 46.395' W
Directions: Start at the intersection of RR-155 and FM-2144. The church is on the east side of the intersection.
Text: The Rev. G. Geiger organized this congregation on June 2, 1886, with a membership of six families. The church serves two communities, Content and New Bielau, located within one mile of each other. In 1888 the members constructed this church building on a three-acre tract of land they purchased two years later. A cemetery adjoins the frame structure. In 1896 a bell, named "Concordia," was placed in the steeple. A balcony and Sunday School rooms were added to the building.