Mission San Francisco de los Julimes
Presidio County, Texas
29 39.841' N 104 29.953' W
Directions: Start at the intersection Rodriquez Road and FM-170. Go 9.5 miles west on FM-170. The marker is on the right (north) side of the road.
Text: One of nine Missions established in the Big Bend country by Father Fray Nicolas Lopez, O.F.M., and Don Juan Dominguez de Mendoza in 1683-1684. Maintained by Franciscan missionaries for the civilizing and Christianizing of the Jumano, Julimes and other Indians of this area.