Presidio County Courthouse
Presidio County, Texas
30 18.800' N 104 01.308' W
Directions: Start at the intersection of Highland Street and Lincoln Street. The courthouse is north of the intersection.
Text: A landmark of the Big Bend. Large dome is visible for miles. Constructed of native stone and brick made at Marfa. Stucco added later. Built 1886 in this county's third seat of justice. First county seat was Fort Leaton, on the Rio Grande; second, Fort Davis.