Mason County, Texas
30 53.756' N 99 7.859' W
Historical Marker: This cemetery was created to serve settlers of the Blue Stretch community, which became known as Wagram when the post office opened in 1906. This cemetery was established alongside the community schoolhouse. The first marked burial is that of three-month-old Marion Eaker Miller (d. 1880). Several graves marked by uncarved rocks may predate the 1880 burial. Mr. and Mrs. J.C. Goodall transferred the land to the Blue Stretch community in 1897 for burial purposes. The cemetery continues to serve the community today and is maintained by a perpetual care cemetery association.