First Presbyterian Church of Navasota
Grimes County, Texas
30 23.246' N 96 05.168' W
Directions: Start at the intersection of Holland Street and Nolan Street. The church is on the southwest corner of the intersection.
Text: Organized in 1866, drawing members from old church at Washington, Texas. First building, erected in 1876, was replaced in 1894 by this Victorian edifice finely crafted in the taste of its English builders.