All Saints Episcopal Church
Milam County, Texas
30 51.120' N 96 58.670' W
Directions: Start at the intersection of Travis Avenue and 2nd Street. The church is on the northwest corner of the intersection.
Text: Episcopal worship services were held in Cameron as early as 1860, though All Saints Episcopal Church was not organized as a mission until 1901. The Diocese of Texas purchased this property from A. J. and Jennie Dossett in 1906. This structure was completed in 1907 and consecrated by Bishop George H. Kinsolving on November 3. The one-story wooden church is built in a T-plan and features a protruding central entry tower and a rear palladian window over the altar.