First Bandera County Courthouse
Bandera County, Texas
29 43.481' N 99 04.150' W
Text: Georgia stonemason Henry White is credited with building this structure in 1868. In 1877, a store occupied the first floor and the Masonic Lodge met on the top floor. County commissioners bought the building that year to provide space for county offices, then housed in rented quarters. The county retained ownership of the structure after a larger courthouse was erected in 1890.