Guadalupe County, Texas
29 36.917' N 97 41.025' W
Historical Marker: This graveyard is the last visible reminder of the Old Nixon Community, which grew up here in the mid-19th century. The settlement was named for Robert T. Nixon and became known as Old Nixon after another town in Gonzales County took the Nixon name. The cemetery, which was first known as Stockton Cemetery, was formally set aside in the deed records by Gabriel C. Stockton. The earliest documented grave is that of Nancy McLean (1802-1867). Also interred here are members of the Nixon, Ramage, Ranft, and other pioneer families.