Burleson County, Texas
30 25.932' N 96 45.180' W
Directions: Start at the intersection of FM-111 and FM-60. The marker is on the southeast corner of the intersection.
Text: Founded 1872 by merchant James L. Dean (born 1841) on an arm of Chisholm Cattle Trail. The post office was established 1877. Houston & Texas Central Railroad extended line here in 1913. Sons of Hermann (O.D.H.S.) Lodge, organized in 1916, sponsors annual Fourth of July Celebration.