Falls County, Texas
31 13.440' N 97 12.390' W
Directions: Start at the intersection of CR-451 and CR-452. Go 100 yards east on CR-452. The cemetery is on the left (north) side of the road.
Historical Marker: Born in the Republic of Texas in 1838, Amanda Ruble Taylor moved to this are in 1855. This cemetery began with her burial on family land in 1875. Her widower, the Rev. Issac Taylor, deeded land for this cemetery to the Methodist Episcopal Church, South, in 1879. The numerous infant grave sites reveal the harsh realities of frontier life. Buried alongside veterans of conflicts from the Texas Revolution to World War II are farmers whose perseverance and faith in the land helped shape this area. The Blevins Cemetery Association, founded in 1958, restored this site in 1991.