Clear Fork Cemetery
Caldwell County, Texas
29 46.866' N 97 35.739' W
Directions: Start at the intersection of CR-205 and CR-194. Go .5 miles east on CR-194 to the Clearfork Baptist Church on the right side of the road. The cemetery is behind the church.
Text: Oldest church in Caldwell County. Organized in 1848, with J. Isaac, Pastor. Building erected in 1850; hand-hewn oak frame was mortised with pegs; lumber hauled from Port Lavaca. Land for church and adjoining cemetery was donated in 1857 by John H. Hargis and Thomas L. Burkhead.