Williamson County, Texas
30 37.870' N 97 40.023' W
Text: Built in 1909 by the C.S. Belford Lumber Company, this was originally the home of Southwestern University German professor Martin C. Amos (d. 1911) and his family. It was later purchased by another member of the University faculty, chemistry professor John Campbell Godbey, who lived here until 1965. Features of the home include a gambrel roof and three-bay inset front porch with stone piers.