Bastrop County, Texas
30 06.812' N 97 11.092' W
Directions: Start at the intersection of CR-146 and CR-153. The cemetery is on the northwest corner of the intersection. 9148
Text: This cemetery is the only remaining physical evidence of a once thriving farming community. Originally located 1.25 miles northwest of here, it was in use before the Civil War. The cemetery and an associated church-school building were moved to this site on the Gotier Trace in 1882. The earliest marked grave, that of infant Benno Goerner, dates to that year. Among the nearly 100 graves are those of pioneer families of Bastrop County; veterans, including Confederate soldiers of the Civil War; and victims of many diseases, a majority of them children.