Comanche County, Texas
32 00.109' N 98 24.779' W
Directions: Start at the intersection of CR-341 and CR-335. The cemetery is on the west side of the intersection.
Historical Marker: The land on which this cemetery is located was once part of a farm owned by the pioneer Larkin Gyger family. The first person interred here was W.B. Long (1817-1875), a Methodist minister and neighbor of the Gyger family. As the small town of Proctor began to grow with the arrival of the railroad in the 1890s, this gradually became a community graveyard, fifty-seven of the graves are from the nineteenth century. Also buried here are nine veterans of the Civil War. A cemetery association, organized in 1940, maintains the historic burial ground.